Wednesday Night for Women
Wednesday Night for Women has different options for you to enhance your focus on your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Please join us on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Night for Women: In the Fellowship Hall – offerings differ here each week! Tabletop discussions, missions, and Bible study.
- Women on Missions (WOM) – Women of all ages come together to promote, support, and educate about local and international missions. This group participates in a couple of sales throughout the year (Portland Strawberry Festival and a yearly Craft Fair) so that they are able to help support missions groups, programs, and trips locally and internationally. WOM meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- Discovery Bible Study (DBS) – A small intimate group of ladies who do a Bible study – no preparation needed.
- Moms In Prayer – A small intimate group of mothers, grandmothers, and aunts who meet together in a quiet place to pray for their children, schools, and teachers.
- Prayer Meeting: This group of men and women come together to pray for church members, friends, family, missions, our military, our leaders, and other concerns and to give praise and thanksgiving to God. – You do not have to pray out-loud if you do not wish to.